Advanced Analytical Solutions, Inc. service offerings and solutions across various IT industry verticals are strengthened by alliances with global technology vendors, clients, and niche solution providers. Our ecosystem consists of the close of more than 100+ companies in various technology areas with which we form go-to-market alliances, specialist partnerships for niche technologies, and partnerships for specific customer requirements. Our ecosystem of alliances permits us to provide best-in-class IT Staffing solutions that meet our customers’ business requirements and helps them to:
- Reduce total cost of ownership,
- Reduce the risk of implementation, and
- Accelerate time to market
- Generate incremental revenue growth through differentiated IT Staffing solutions and service offerings,
- Extend market and geographic reach, and
- Improve service offerings
The principal corporate leaders of Advanced Analytical Solutions, Inc. have extensive experience in Information Technology as well as business management. With years of experience working in the field, our team is well prepared to provide the leadership needed for successful contracting engagements. The following sections provide background for some of our principal personnel.
- Priyanka Arora, Contracts Manager: Principal of the company and IT consultant who earned a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from Stayer’s University. She has over 15 years of experience working with public and private sector information technology departments. During this time, Ms. Arora has served as a Solution Architect, Business Process Consultant, Technology Advisor and Software Developer. She holds ITIL and PMP certifications with Secret clearance from DOD. She has partnered with state agencies and local administrators to gain an in-depth understanding of their, business goals and needs, internal processes, and IT initiatives. She has supported multiple RFQs by providing the requested consultants needed to achieve the client’s goals, within the requirements and scope of the contract. She carefully understands the requirement and delivers perfect resources for the client. She is involved in full cycle Recruitment involving sourcing, identifying and interviewing. Screening and placing person in quick turnaround time with hire and permanent positions is her forte. She possess strong technical/ business acumen and understanding of technical requirements; deep sourcing skills and experience sourcing passive candidates; excellent candidate assessment skills. Excellent knowledge of recruiting and hiring processes including sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, tracking, salary negotiations, and closing makes him a wonderful resource to have in team. Priyanka effectively recruited candidates through Internet research, internal database, referrals, and other strategies.
- Vishant Garg, Employee Care Manager: Vishant comes with enormous 10+ years of experience in Administration, Accounts Assistant, and Admin & HR Operations. He is strong communicator with the ability to ensure execution of the time-bound deliverables. He handles administrative matters in company, scrutinizing work/ performance of other functional groups, providing assistance to improve their functioning and processes. He ensures proper implementation of policies for promoting organizational effectiveness. He handles Analysis and verification of all the documents received from prospective employees and identifying the deficiencies if any. He take care of billing process, Accounts Payable & Receivables, Monthly Returns Filing, analyzing accounting records for accuracy and completeness, and Overseeing tasks related to salary & payroll management.
- Ruchi Raj, Staffing Manager: Ruchi holds 10+ years of experience in US IT Staffing Industry working as a Senior Account/ Resource Manager. She has thorough exposure of US market and consulting services & practices w.r.to recruiting on Corp-to-Corp, Corp-to-Hire and Hiring process by 1099 & W2 basis. Ruchi holds excellent network of channels and vendors to address recruitment assignment and establish priorities, managing time productively, and perform well under pressure. She developed and sustained effective business relationships with new/ existing clients and Prime Vendors in order to leverage and set up effective account management. She has massive experience in requirement gathering, sourcing, interviewing, negotiating offers, reference checks and closing candidates for assigned requisitions.
- Ajay, Sr. Technical Recruiter: Ajay cash in on 6+ years IT-Staffing field as a Team Lead for the US Market. He is expertise in full recruitment life cycle in IT staffing-Contract and Permanent Placements in US Market. He holds excellent experience in Job portals such as: Corp 2Corp, Monster and Dice. He understands the Project requirements and specifications for various business processes and source according to company policies and Expectations. Ajay possess strong technical/ business acumen and understanding of technical requirements; deep sourcing skills and experience sourcing passive candidates; excellent candidate assessment skills, excellent knowledge of recruiting and hiring processes including sourcing, interviewing, tracking, salary negotiations, and closing. He review resumes, interview candidates by phone, Email the job description, checking his/ her Communication and Technical skills set up technical screens, conduct reference checks and negotiate salaries.
Advanced Analytical Solutions, Inc. is extremely unique as compared to deliver IT Staff Augmentation services as a whole and especially when comparing us to our local competition.